Well today has gone quite smoothly considering how much I had to do today. The morning was spent with my boys' selling items on ebay, kind of a part time job for them. Learning to use the computer, communicate, calculate, photography skills, marketing, all this to sell things. It was very interesting to watch them work their magic. Then I got on with myself, first rode for 42-minutes (that's what the training called for) around the countryside what I call the Willowside/Olivet/River Road/Piner Road loop. Very different ride from the last 33 and 66 mile rides I've been doing. Then I swam for 21 minutes (again what my training called for). Afterwards I sat in the sauna for a few minutes and assessed my day, I noticed how comfortable I felt in the water and it felt like I was gliding instead of desperately treading water! Then I asked myself if I could run after all that and I said "yes" to myself. The most interesting thing since doing all this training is the people I meet--in the gyms, on club rides, at 10K's and triathlons. I spend more time chatting away about kids, work and summer stuff, just about anything. I love it, luv it all!! Oooohh, I smell some brownies..... gotta go....
Good night all, sleep well...Looney Loni
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment