Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Fall time...
This week for my training is very light right before the race on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. I'm feeling better, finally losing the head cold I got last week. I swam and biked on Monday, the legs feel good. I biked 23 miles on Sunday and about 10 on Monday. Played about 20 minutes of soccer and nothing going wrong, knock on wood! The swim still feels iffy, but just have to flow with it. I'm going to try and get some training thru TriDivas, a group of girls that get together and train together. Sounds like fun. I ran yesterday with my lab, Bosco. He's so funny. He loves to run, but on a consistent run like what I had to do, he'd rather stop for a pee then move on. It does make him tired and we all sleep well. Around this time, October, I love this month. Probably because my birthday is this month and the pumpkineeey stuff everywhere. It's probably the only time I don't mind the color orange! Plus, I get motivated to cook, bake and slow-cook. I love trying new things and revisiting some past favorites. I'll have to say the thing about tri training is that it makes me more discplined, more organized and motivated. It's all a good thing. Okay, I smell pumpkin pie, oh good, it's in my kitchen. Gotta go. Luv Loni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment