Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Day 4 with the Tridiva club
Today is the fourth time we have met as a club, the tridiva club. A club for women who train for triathlons. Love the name! We swam a couple of times and ran two times in the last 2 weeks. The girls are great. Everyone is getting to know one another. I've learned alot in the last 4 meetings. Never thought I could last an hour in swimming (I said that before, huh?!) But I did and it's not bad. Well, that's why I joined, because I wanted to meet others who "tri" and learn what to do better for myself. I've learned that the water outdoors is not so bad, and I don't have to woose out, and can't complain about anything. I found out that I can run on a track, and I'm not terrible! I've also found out that I can ride in cold weather and I won't freeze to death. It's all pushing me out of my zone, my comfort zone, that is. I could make an excuse and say well I don't really want to, it's too cold or too late, or too---what!! No more, life's too short. I've got things to do. Knowing there's other people doing the same thing I am, I just do it. (Isn't that a saying?! Oh yeah, just do it) What have you done today?! Besides the laundry or vaccuming. I mean fun wise....it's time. The weather is prime and you couldn't ask for anything better. Now it's time to sleep and repair. Until next time, adios chaquitas! (sp?) Loni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment