Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Happy New Year....And all that comes with it!
Well, welcome 2008, you couldn't look any better. But 2007 wasn't bad either. A trip down memory lane brings me to think of people I've met, new places I've never been and the accomplishments I've made. When I think of these things, it makes me smile. I've made some new friends, and have learned some things about myself from these people. The places I've been to have been wonderful, it's like going out on an adventure that's in my own backyard and beyond. The first of 2007 brought a wonderful trip with the family to the Hawaiian islands, with stops at four of the islands, including the Big Kahuna. And then it just kept going from there. I found I could ride a bike with people to Cloverdale, Petaluma and all over without getting in the car to do it! And accomplishments of 3 sprint triathlons have boosted confidence into 2008 to try out an Olympic and 1/2-ironman distance. So we'll see how things go. Right now, I'm enjoying time with the family, going to the coast to play around in the water, go to Pier 39 and shop, and play cards and eat whatever I wanted (for a short time though)! So Happy New Year, and have you made those resolutions yet?! CU soon. Loni
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment