Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Happy Holidays...
As we all get ready for the holidays, we still have to get gifts, attend parties, donate to good causes, be with family and friends. All of which I love during this wonderful season. But before you can actually enjoy it, really truly enjoy it. You have to take care of you first. You have to do something you like to make the holidays enjoyable. So, make a promise to yourself to take a new class, dance at home, take a walk or a hike with a friend. Spring lake is beautiful and as is Anadel park this time of year. When at the mall, park farther and be proud to get some strides in before shopping. You'll be able to cope with all the demands that come. I think I'll swim tomorrow and then go for a run after. Then I'm going to get my Christmas tree and decorate the house. I can't wait.....sweet dreams, Loni Can you say sugar cookies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment