Monday, September 17, 2007

Daily duties....

It's been awhile since I've been here. A sign of too much going on as usual. I'm going over my agenda for tomorrow in my head. And just realized that I need to fit in a swim and a bike training along with my other life daily duties. All of a sudden, I'm part homemaker, pilates instructor, triathlete and payroll secretary and back to being a mom. So this is what I have to do. Swim in the morning around 6:00 am, come back home and get the boys' off to school. Walk Bosco (my white lab) so he can get exercise too. Go to work by 9:00-1:00 pm. Go to my husband's office and do payroll and other misc., because their secretary is gone for the week. Then teach a pilates class at 4:00 at The Lakes. Come home get some dinner going and go to Analy HS to go to open house at 7:00 to 8:00 pm. That sounds like a marathon in itself. I just hope I can adhere to that schedule, I'd be happy and tired at the same time. The one thing I learned from training for triathlons is that there's always time and you have to be organized and patient. So the moment the alarm goes off, I'll be on my way to the finish line at 8:00 pm that night. Finish line will be my bed! And I can't wait! Not to complain mind you, it's just another lesson that things can be done with some type of organization (and maybe some heavy coffee!). Just kidding. Have a great week and be back soon to see how the life marathon tuesday went! Happy days everyone, fall is just around the corner. Did you hear the forecast with rain on Thursday already! Love all....

No comments: